Save up to 100% on your processing fees
Due to recent major court decisions, tire dealers are now allowed to discount goods and services for customers paying cash. With this in mind, you are permitted to charge customers (paying by credit and debit cards) the full retail price.
For example: You do an $800 job. That is already the discounted cash price. If paying by credit or debit card, a customer would pay $800 plus a $32 convenience fee (or 4% more) which is the full price.
Congratulations, you just saved $32 on this single transaction!
Ready to get started with the Cash Discount Program?
Many business owners are a bit scared of starting this program because they are afraid of losing customers. The reality is that you might lose one or two, but most of your customers will think nothing of it.
Our merchants that use this program are seeing an immediate jump on their bottom line of the 3-4% that Visa and MasterCard had been taking. The most common statement we hear is "Why didn't I do this sooner?" so start saving big bucks today.
This program is being used by thousands of merchants, just like you, nationwide!
Remember, it’s up to the auto service center's discretion whether or not to charge their customer a convenience fee. The Bottom Line: Processing Fees can be passed back to the customer! And our program keeps you legal, compliant, and it does it all seamlessly and automatically. Right inside the terminal. Your employees just handle the card like they always have. We do the rest.
What you will receive from Auto Service Processing:
- Our welcome kit including customer service contact information and equipment instructions
- A custom made SIGN (ready to be mounted) giving customers the required cash discount notice
- A FREE credit card terminal pre-programmed for either dial-up or Internet IP (cash discount certified). Just plug it in and you are ready to process cards.
- Key entered transactions are also permitted on this terminal for discount cash transactions.
- Pre-installed “cash discount” programming certified by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- EMV ready, fully PCI compliant and certified
- 24/7 LIVE Expert Customer Service
NOTE: By regulation, there are sometimes a few very small fees that can’t be removed from your statement; they include: MALF fee, Acquirer fee, NABU Fee, and APF fee (these fees are very small) and the chance of your business being accessed any of these charges is quite rare.